Books I Was Spoiled For | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Books I Was Spoiled For. I don't blame anyone for spoiling me but its my own fault for being spoiled, I'm very snoopy. 


5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. Because I started with the City of Ashes that's why I was spoiled.

4. Looking for Alaska by John Green. The summary in wikipedia was very detailed!  

3. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare. Again, I blame myself for always looking at wikipedia.

2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. I hate my own curiosity, I looked the answers and I found them.

1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth. Oh, twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top