Remakes/Sequels/Reboots You Want to See

Thursday, March 9, 2017 | 0 comments


Hello and welcome to Thursday Movie Picks! This weekly meme was created by wanderingthroughtheshelves,and you can read the rules and topics here.

This week’s topic is Remakes/Sequels/Reboots You Want to See. These are movies that doesn’t have remakes, sequels or reboots.


1. Vampire Academy (2014)

I want a sequel because Adrian Ivashkov is suppose to appear in Frostbite, the next book after Vampire Academy. And I want my Adrian Ivashkov!

2. The Adventures Of Tintin (2011)

Tintin reminds me of my grade school days, where I hide the comics at the back of the shelf, so I'll be the only one who can read. I really like Tintin and I watched the animated movie during the first day it came out.  I wish there was another Tintin movie.

3. Austin Powers 4

I've been waiting for this for almost a decade.

4. Justice League Dark (2017)

My favorite superhero team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top