Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Wrap–up

Saturday, April 30, 2016 | 0 comments
 My first read-a-thon and I actually followed through!

This is such a late wrap up but its better late than never! Anyway, here's a quick one of what happened to last Saturday's Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon.

I started at around 23:00 PHT. I took a nap before the event and I woke up late...so...yeah...

Like in my previous post, I wanted to read 5 books, but sadly, I was only able to read 3. It’s still an accomplishment because I've never read that many books in a span of 24 hours.

So the books I've read was:

          ●   The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
          ●   An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
          ●   Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes
I'll really try my best to participate in the next Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon because the whole event was so AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top