Prepping For Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon

Friday, April 22, 2016 | 0 comments
So, I will be participating for April 23, 2016 Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon! It's already tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's my first Read-a-Thon and I really want to follow through, even if I know I'm not going to last for the whole 24 hours. I've already prepared my reading pile which consists of:


I have no idea if I could finish everything but just following through with this read-a-thon would be a great accomplishment to me!

Good luck to me and to everyone participating!

P.S. I'm trying to use my twitter account again, I'll posting live updates there. The link to my twitter is on my sidebar.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top