Thoughts on Finding Dory

Thursday, June 16, 2016 | 0 comments

Director(s): Andrew Stanton, Angus MacLane
Genres: Animation | Adventure | Comedy
Duration: 1 hour and 37 minutes
Release Date in the Philippines: June 16, 2016
Trailer: See Here

The friendly but forgetful blue tang fish begins a search for her long-lost parents, and everyone learns a few things about the real meaning of family along the way.

- IMDb


MY BRIEF THOUGHTS

I was teary when I first watched Finding Nemo as a kid, and it still evokes my emotions when I re-watch it. And like all of the people who loves Finding Nemo, I was excited to watch Finding Dory. So I when I found out that I can already buy tickets for Finding Dory, I bought some as soon as I got home.

It’s sad to say that it didn’t have the same effect as the first movie. Do I like it? Yes. Funny? Kinda. Did you feel anything when you watched it? No.

The plot is great, a child searching for her parents, and home; it’s a classic plot. But there are some scenes that I feel were too exaggerated.

Overall, the movie is great but it’s not emotion evoking, which is what I love about Finding Nemo.

MY RATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top