Thoughts on Me Before You

Sunday, June 19, 2016 | 0 comments

Director(s): Thea Sharrock
Genres: Drama | Romance
Duration: 1 hour and 50 minutes
Release Date in the Philippines: June 16, 2016
Trailer: See Here
A girl in a small town forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she's taking care of.

-IMDb


MY BRIEF THOUGHTS

So I haven’t read the book when I watched this last night, but I do know what would happen in the end. I didn’t go blind sided, so the only way for me to like the movie is the actors’ impact.

I have to say that khaleesi and Finnick didn’t disappoint. I was on the verge of crying, all I need was a little more push. Sadly, they didn’t.

I want to give this movie 5 stars, but the clichés ruined it for me. Anyway, I do like it.

MY RATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top