Favorite Books Outside Your Comfort Zone | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Favorite Books Outside Your Comfort Zone. These are the books that I enjoyed that I don’t typically read. Most of the books in my list are books I read way before. 


5. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen. Probably the first book I’ve read with a heavy topic. Before, I used to read books that on trend like Twilight and such.

4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. The first dystopian book I really like.  

3. Veronika Decides to Die by Paulo Coehlo. By the time I read this book, I already perused books with the same topic, such as Impulse by Ellen Hopkins. This is the first adult book I read that I absolutely adored.

2. Slammed by Colleen Hoover. Unlike the previous books, this is not my first. It’s my second new adult book. This is probably the book that pushed me to like the new adult genre.

1. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. Another first! First book I read with the setting in the Persia, for some reasons, I don’t read books in that setting. But this opened my eyes, and intrigued me to the tales of Persia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top