Books You Wish Had Sequels | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, July 13, 2016 | 4 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Books You Wish Had Sequels. These are standalones and final books that I wish wasn’t the last. 

5. Fire by Kristin Cashore. I wanted more of Fire. For some reason, I like her.

4. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami. When I finished this, I needed the state of the Republic of Greater East Asia to be destroyed. It’s absolutely cruel what they did to those students. 

3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins. The end wasn’t that satisfying. I just want more!

2. Marrow by Tarryn Fisher. My sadistic side wants more from Margo.

1. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi. That can’t end like that!


4 comments:

  1. I agree with you on Marrow by Tarryn Fisher. I want more Margo and Judah and I'm curious if Judah is... ;) Lovely list btw :)
    Here are my Top 5 Books I Wish Had Sequels : https://confessionsofapinaybookaholic.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/top-5-wednesday-books-i-wish-had-sequels/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Sadly, I haven't read the books in your list, but now, I'm very curious about them :)

      Delete
  2. I liked Fire, both the book and character. Yah, I agree. I want more of her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top