Most Unlikable Characters | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Most Unlikable Characters. I absolutely detest this characters!


5. Cleiona Aurora Bellos and Lucia Eva Damora from Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes. I want them to die! I want Magnus for myself!

4. Caleb Prior from Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. Such a traitor! I hate him!

3. Cersei Lannister from A Song of Ice and Fireby George R.R. Martin. I must admit what she did in the season finale was so cool! But I still hate her for being such an arrogant bitch!

2. Daisy Fay Buchanan from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Such a heartless woman! She didn’t deserve to be loved. She doesn’t deserve anything!

1. Professor Dolores Jane Umbridge from Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling. Words can’t really explain how much I hate her. I want to kill her in the most brutal way. That’s how much I hate her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top