2017 Bookish Goals

Monday, January 16, 2017 | 0 comments
I know it's late but Happy New Year everyone! 


While 2016 was not the best year, I'm optimistic that 2017 would be better.

I’m a little bit disappointed that I only managed to read 35 books though I surpassed my reading goal for the year. Prior to 2016, I managed to read more than 40 books a year.

I also participated in the 24 Hour Read-a-Thons last April 23, 2016 and October 22, 2016. I am delighted about that accomplishment because I never thought I was going to push through with them.

Anyway, my bookish goals for 2017 involves reading 35 books and doing the reading assignment challenge. I might also participate again in the next 24 Hour Read-a-Thon this April 29, 2017.

So, that’s it. Good luck to me and to everyone! I hope we all reach our goals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top