Beauty and the Beast Book Tag

Saturday, January 14, 2017 | 0 comments
Hello! I’m back for another book tag, Beauty and the Beast Book Tag. This was created by Kirsty and the Cat Read. I wasn't tagged but I love Beauty and the Beast so much that I MUST do it!

So without further ado, let’s get into it!



1. “Tale As Old As Time” - A popular theme, trope or setting you will never get bored of reading.

     I love reading books about Mental Health. 


2. Belle - A book you bought for it’s beautiful cover that’s just as beautiful inside too.

If by Nina G. Jones 

     I just love white background and colorful prints, so I was intrigued with the cover, and when I read the premise, I was sold! 


3. Beast - A book you didn't expect much from but pleasantly surprised you.

Vain by Fisher Amelie

     I was unsure if I was I going to like this, I didn't think that I was going to love it.


4. Gaston - A book everyone loves that you don’t.

Left Drowning by Jessica Park

     I don't like it. I wanted to drop the book so many times.


5. Lefou - A loyal sidekick you can’t help but love more than their counterpart.

Adrian Ivashkov from the Vampire Academy Series

     I know he got his own series, but I just love him! I wish Rose ended up with him.


6. Mrs. Potts, Chip, Lumière and Cogsworth - A book that helped you through a difficult time or that taught you something valuable.

     There are so many to say, reading just takes me to another world. It makes me happy. 


7. “Something There” - A book or a series that you weren’t into at first but picked up towards the end.

Addicted Series by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie

     I liked Addicted to You but I thought I wouldn't want to pick up the others. I gave it another shot and I began to love it. 


8. “Be Our Guest” - A fictional character you’d love to have over for dinner.

Leonard Peacock from Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

     I would like to have him for dinner and just make him feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top