January 2017 Monthly Wrap Up

Friday, February 3, 2017 | 0 comments

I still think I have the reading slump, and its making me feel distress! I want to get rid of it ASAP! Maybe I should join a readathon to rocket my reading. Anyway, these are the books I read, got, and the movies I watched for the month of January.


BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH

          v   Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes (⋆⋆⋆½)
          v   To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han (⋆⋆⋆⋆)
          v   P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han (⋆⋆⋆½)


BOOKS I GOT THIS MONTH



MOVIES I WATCHED THIS MONTH

          v   Passengers (⋆⋆⋆½)
          v   Sing (⋆⋆⋆⋆)
          v   La La Land (⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆)
          v   Split (⋆⋆⋆½)


WHAT I HOPE TO READ AND WATCH NEXT MONTH

I will fulfill my reading assignment for this month. I might read either Clockwork Prince or City of Fallen Angels, and the succeeding books.

I want to write mini reviews of the books I will read this month.

There are some movies I want to watch, such as John Wick: Chapter 2, Fifty Shades Darker, and The Lego Batman Movie. FYI, the only reason I want to watch Fifty Shades Darker because I found the first film to be hilarious!


SO, HOW WAS YOUR MONTH?
READ ANY GOOD BOOKS OR WATCHED ANY GOOD MOVIES?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top