Mini Review on John Wick: Chapter 2

Thursday, February 23, 2017 | 0 comments

Director(s): Chad Stahelski
Genres: Action | Crime | Thriller
Duration: 2 hours and 2 minutes   
Release Date in the Philippines: February 8, 2017


After returning to the criminal underworld to repay a debt, John Wick discovers that a large bounty has been put on his life.

 - IMDb


MY BRIEF THOUGHTS

I joined the bandwagon too late. I only watched John Wick last month and absolutely love it! I was anxious about Chapter 2 because I was scared that the story would be ruined and it wasn’t, it just expanded its world. Although, I still wished that there was no sequel because the ending made me sad.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie. I would watch Chapter 3 as soon as it comes out.

MY RATING



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top