My Overly Ambitious TBR Pile For Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon

Tuesday, October 18, 2016 | 0 comments
Again, I will be participating for October 22, 2016 Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-Thon! I am training myself and I want to make it longer this time around (longer read pile, longer time awake). This will be my relaxation before my event on October 26, Wednesday. 

Anyway, here's my reading pile:


As you can see, I'm too ambitious. I put in the books that I want to start but failed so many times, kinda like An Ember in the Ashes before. I really hope I do at least half of it. 😂

So good luck to me and to everyone participating! Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top