Thoughts on Doctor Strange

Thursday, October 27, 2016 | 0 comments

Director(s): Scott Derrickson
Genres: Action | Adventure | Fantasy
Duration: 1 hour and 55 minutes
Release Date in the Philippines: October 27, 2016
Trailer: See Here


A former neurosurgeon embarks on a journey of healing only to be drawn into the world of the mystic arts.

- IMDb


MY BRIEF THOUGHTS

I don't expect much from this movie. I only watched cause...its a Marvel movie! I heard that Benedict Cumberbatch is a great actor, and he kills the part! I also like the pop culture references, like that Beyonce part.

I found it weird when Mads Mikkelsen says something funny, cause he was Hannibal Lecter...

The moral of the story is be annoying...cause it will get you what you want...just kidding, but that's a hint *wink wink*

Anyway, I LOVE the movie!

MY RATING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top