Books You Want to Finally Read in 2017 | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, December 7, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Books You Want to Finally Read in 2017. These are books that had been sitting in my TBR pile for a while.


5. November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I am ashamed of myself. I love Colleen Hoover and I was extremely excited to get this, but I haven’t read it. I am definitely going to reading it in 2017.

4. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I tried to read this book a year ago, but I couldn’t get past the first chapter. I am going to finish this!

3. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han. It’s basically, just sitting on my shelf. I really want to read it but I don’t know why I couldn’t.

2. Never Look Back by Lori L. Otto. I am scared of reading this because the first two books wrecked me. I want to finish the series. This 2017 I will be brave. I will read this book!

1. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor. Because it’s been on my shelf the longest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top