Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree | Top Ten Tuesday

Tuesday, December 20, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly meme hosted at The Broke & The Bookish. You can find the link for the topics here.

This week’s topic is Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items). These are books and items that I want for Christmas.


10. The You I've Never Known by Ellen Hopkins.



9. Bring Your Own Book Game




8. Rory Gilmore Bookish World Travel Mugs.



7. Frostblood by Elly Blake.



6. Weapons Of Mass Creation Studio Pouches.



5. Read More Books - Fox Throw Pillows.



4. Throne of Glass #6 by Sarah J. Maas.

3. Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.



2. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh. 


1. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top