Series That Got Worse with Each Book/Seasons | Top 5 Wednesday

Wednesday, December 14, 2016 | 0 comments


It’s Top 5 Wednesday! This weekly meme is created by gingerreadslainey, and they have a goodreads group where you can get the topics for the upcoming Wednesdays.

This week’s topic is Series That Got Worse with Each Book/Seasons. These are books and TV series that started enjoyable but got uninteresting or outrageous with each book/season.


5. Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. I used to like Twilight, but I’ve always disliked New Moon. Then, I liked Eclipse, and I don’t like Breaking Dawn. The Twilight saga for me is kind of like a seesaw, I like it and then I don’t like it.

4. American Dad. When American Dad was picked up by TBS, it somehow turned the episodes of the new seasons to be extremely boring or simply outrageous.

3. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. The first book, The Hunger Games, was amazing! The second book, Catching fire, was great. The third and final book, Mockingjay, ruined the whole trilogy.

2. The Vampire Diaries Series by L.J. Smith. The reason why it’s in number 2 is because I’ve never read the books after the third, The Fury. I read the plot of the succeeding books, and it sounds terrible! I didn’t want to pick it up.

1. Maximum Ride Series by James Patterson. This series went completely down the hill with the fourth book. It was irreclaimable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 The Invisible Misfit All Rights Reserved · All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners | Template by These Paper Hearts
Back to Top